Following in the footsteps of its wildly popular Virus predecessor, the Access Virus Indigo plug-in takes full advantage of Pro Tools technology to give you an endless palette of tasty sonic possibilities. With mounds of world-class sounds instantly at your disposal and support for the new, higher sample rates of Pro Tools|HD, you have everything you need to create complex, rich tones with no audible latency.
Since it uses the same DSP algorithms as the original Access Virus synths, the Virus Indigo plug-in sounds exactly like its hardware counterpart. Truly a knobtweaker's playground, the plug-in features a huge selection of parameters - over 30 more than the original Virus - for building dense, layered textures with that distinctive Virus "virtual analog" sound.
Access Virus Indigo TDM Plug-in Features
- Over 1,000 world-class sounds right out of the box
- More than 30 new parameters and functions than included with the original Access Virus TDM plug-in
- New "Easy" page for easier access to the most important parameters
- Supports up to 96 kHz sampling rates
- Perfect TDM integration with true DSP "power-on demand"
- Up to 20 voices per Pro Tools|HD DSP, with a maximum of 160 voices total at 48 kHz, or 80 voices at 96 kHz
- Up to 16 voices on a Pro Tools|24 MIX DSP with up to 128 voices on an expanded system
- Up to eight multi-timbral synthesizers per DSP
- Ultra-low MIDI-to-audio latency
- Fully automated with frame accuracy for over 180 parameters
- Plug-in library function allows easy patch management and exchange
- Loads patches directly from the Access Virus hardware - no need to reprogram all your existing sounds
- "Input Mode" allows routing of complete mixes through the Virus filter section