The beginner acoustic-electric guitar, redefined.
The Alvarez Regent Series is a high-quality, entry-level guitar line designed to provide superior instruments with many features and specifications you'll find in pro-level Alvarez models. Components such as the bi-level rosewood bridge, scalloped bracing and PPS synthetic bone nut and saddle, work together to get the best tone and response possible.
The sound is open and full, and the guitars have been made to respond well, making them fun and rewarding to play.
Regent Series has also been designed with students and beginners in mind and has a slightly slimmer neck profile and nut, making it very easy to hold and fret.
This guitar has a roadworthy, vintage vibe with a satin finish. This is a great looking guitar and for its size has a very open and warm voice. This acoustic-electric version is fitted with the solid L.R. Baggs Element pickup and StagePro EQ for optimal live performance.
Includes a hardshell case.
Full sound, fun and rewarding to play. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid African mahogany
- Back and sides: Solid African mahogany
- Bracing pattern: FST2 - Forward shifted scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Notch, Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Premium die-cast gold with ebony buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood , bi-level
- Saddle and nut: Real bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China