Audio-Technica's innovative ATW-1301 System 10 PRO digital wireless system offers a remotely mountable receiver that functions at an advanced 24-bit/48 kHz in the 2.4GHz range. The receiver simply ejects from the the chassis and connects via Ethernet cable up to 300' from your mix position, allowing for ideal placement and ensuring reliable wireless microphone signal. Offering all the advantages of high-quality, professional gear at an extremely affordable price makes Audio-Technica's System 10 PRO digital wireless systems a great choice for any type of live performance, houses of worship, and A/V rental companies.Audio-Technica System 10 ATW-1301 Digital Wireless System at a Glance
- Right out of the box install convenience
- Take the guesswork out of setup with instant channel selection
AudioBuy.com.au Australia's wireless experts agree that the new System 10 PRO wireless system is the coolest, most innovative thing to hit the wireless mic world in a long time. Your new system includes the ATW-RC13 receiver chassis, a ATW-RU13 receiver unit, and an ATW-T1001 UniPak bodypack transmitter to give you a complete wireless system that's ready for the UniPak-terminated mic of your choice. You also get the brackets you need to mount the chassis in your rack along with a joining plate for conveniently installing two chassis units in a single rack space. As for mounting the receiver - the included brackets let you position it, well, anywhere you want!Take the guesswork out of setup with instant channel selection
Stop worrying about crosstalk interfering with your mics. Push a single button and the ATW-1301 System 10 wireless unit automatically determines and sets the best open channel for your space - which is great whether you're running an installed system or mixing a different room every day. This is also very useful when employing multiple wireless systems, thereby avoiding interference and intermodulation. When there is a need to utilize multiple wireless systems simultaneously, up to ten channels/units may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. Both the receiver chassis and transmitter feature easy-to-read LCD information display that provide convenient visual indications of settings and operation status, so you always know what your wireless mic is doing.Audio-Technica System 10 ATW-1301 Digital Wireless System Features
- 24-bit/48kHz digital wireless system
- Removable receivers for remote placement up to 300' away via Ethernet
- Daisy chain up to 5 chassis and use up to 10 channels simultaneously
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- Includes RJ12 cable for system linking and AC adaptor
Wireless made easy with Audio-Technica's System 10 PRO!
AudioBuy International ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
- 1 Year return to base warranty replacement
- Delivered Price : + Import Tax
- Products are factory configured for 110VAC or 100-240VAC operation.
- The is shipped in brand new / sealed condition
- Buy products online with Paypal buyer protection
- Ships to most international locations serviced by FEDEX including Argentina , Austria , Belgium , Brazil , Bulgaria , Cameroon , Chile , Croatia , Czech Republic , Egypt , Estonia , Finland , Hungary , Indonesia , Ireland , Israel , Japan , Latvia , Lithuania , Macedonia , Malaysia , Mexico , Montenegro , Morocco , Netherlands , Palau , Philippines , Poland , Portugal , Romania , Russia , Slovenia , Taiwan , Thailand , Turkey , Ukraine and Vietnam.
Import duty and taxes maybe due when importing goods into your country. The import duty is calculated exclusively on the value of the imported goods. Your country's import tax is calculated based on the value of your order ( ).