Audionamix, the industry leader in audio source separation, is officially releasing XTRAX STEMS, the world’s first fully-automatic stem creator. XTRAX STEMS can easily separate any song into its vocals, drums, and remaining music components. Created for DJs, music producers and remix artists, XTRAX STEMS allows users to create multitrack content to control during live sets, opening up possibilities for easy sampling and a cappella creation! XTRAX STEMS includes export compatibility with Native Instruments’ revolutionary Stems file format, making it easier than ever to integrate results into live sets, new mashups and remixes. XTRAX STEMS can be used also by musicians to practice along with their favorite tracks. Singers and drummers can play along with the song with the vocals or drums turned off. They can also listen to soloed vocal or drum parts to spot all the details of the original performance, vocal harmonies, and mixing techniques.FEATURES
- Export separations in Native Instruments’ Stems file format
- Automatically separate songs into vocals, drums, and music stems
- Create and export a new volume and pan mix
- Works on mono and stereo files
- Works on audio files up to 32-bit, 96kHz resolution
- Offers four powerful cloud-based separation algorithms to tailor the separation to your particular file
Breakdown your favortie songs for instant remixing!