With the MCE 86 II electret condenser shotgun microphone, you've got the right mic for a ton of applications. First off, it's totally lightweight and rugged — making it a good pick bringing outside for field recording. The MCE 86 II also works well for miking choirs and for use on a podium. However you use it, the MCE 86 II has a tight hypercardioid pickup pattern for good rejection of outside sources. You get a camera-mounting clip and a windscreen with the Beyerdynamic MC 86 II.
Beyerdynamic MCE 86 II Electret Condenser Shotgun Microphone Features
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid/lobe
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa): 30 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 150 Ohm
- Length: 253 mm
- Shaft diameter: 25 mm / 21 mm
- Weight without cable: 92g
- Frequency response: 50 — 18,000Hz
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 128dB
- S/N ratio rel. to 1 Pa: > 61dB
- Supply voltage: 11 — 52 V phantom power
The Beyerdynamic MCE 86 II is a rugged, professional shotgun microphone for your on-the-go recording!