Leave it to Bogner to craft an all-tube amp that gives you classic 6V6-fueled tones - plus the kind of modern flexibility you need for the stage or the studio. The 45-watt, reverb-equipped Goldfinger head sounds absolutely fantastic at each of its four wattage selections (9, 18, 30, and 45 watts), which make this head perfect for making tracks, rehearsals, or onstage. Best of all, Bogner built in features that let you pull an incredible range of tones out of the Goldfinger. Choose between pre- and post-effects loops, take advantage of pre- and post-brightness switches, and give each of the two channels its own distinctive voice. The Goldfinger is an amazing tone machine that makes your guitar sing!
Bogner Goldfinger 45-watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 45-watt, 2-channel tube amplifier
- 4 x 6V6 tube power amp section
- Choice of variable Boost or Pre FX-Loop
- Boost or pre-FX loop individually footswitchable for each channel
- Footswitch-controllable tube buffered series or parallel post-FX loop
- Footswitch-controllable spring reverb
- Alpha channel includes bass, middle, treble, gain, and loudness controls; pre- and post-bright switches
- Omega channel includes bass, middle, treble, gain EQ, and loudness controls; 69/80 mode switch
- High and low plus half power switch for 4 different power settings between 9 and 45 watts
Plug into Bogner's outstanding Goldfinger amp head and find out what your guitar is truly capable of!
Bogner Goldfinger 45-Watt Tube Amp Head Tech Specs
- Type Tube
- Number of Channels 2
- Total Power 45W
- Reverb Yes
- EQ 3-band
- Number of Tubes 9
- Preamp Tubes 1 x 12AX7, 2 x ECC803S, 1 x ECC81, 1 x 12AX7B
- Power Tubes 4 x 6V6
- Inputs 1 x Instrument
- Outputs 3 x TS (Speaker)
- Footswitch I/O Yes
- Effects Loop Yes
- Height 10.75"
- Width 25.5"
- Depth 10.25"
- Weight 42 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number GF45