Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens is the lightest EF lens of all at a mere 4.6 oz. (130g). Compact and high-performance, standard lens. Its Gaussian optics provide sharp delineation from near to far focusing distances. The color balance is excellent for a standard lens.
CANON EF 50mm f/1.8 II Digital Camera Lens In The Box
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens
- Front lens cap (E-52U)
- Rear lens cap
CANON EF 50mm f/1.8 II Digital Camera Lens Specifications
- Focal Length 50mm
- Maximum Aperture 1:1.8
- Lens Construction 6 elements in 5 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View 46ï¿½X
- Focus Adjustment Overall linear extension system with Micromotor
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.45m / 1.5 ft.
- Filter Size 52mm
- Max. Diameter x Length 68.2 x 41.0mm
- Weight 130g