The Dangerous 2-BUS LT is an analog summing mixer designed specifically for the digital audio environment. There are certain sonic qualities that analog equipment can impart to an individual sound or an overall mix. That's where the Dangerous Music 2-BUS LT analog-summing mixer comes in. Assembled by hand using only the finest mastering-quality components, the 2-BUS LT sums 16 channels (or eight stereo stems) of audio to a stereo pair. It allows you to run hotter digital fader levels while gaining headroom, spatial detail, and clarity- in short, the 2-BUS LT delivers a great sounding mix.
Dangerous Music 2-BUS LT at a Glance
- Incredible Imaging with More Punch and Detail
- For Pro and Project Studios
Incredible Imaging with More Punch and Detail
The 2-BUS LT is a 16x2 summing amplifier designed to help users of digital audio workstations (DAW's) better mix performance through the use of the existing equipment in their studios. While digital audio workstations offer unprecedented flexibility in multitrack recording and editing, the resulting mix from these systems generally doesn't equal those of high-end analog recording consoles in terms of sound quality and preservation of spatial detail.
For Pro and Project Studios
Dangerous Music's 2-BUS LT allows the full potential of your digital audio workstation to be realized audibly. It sums 16 channels of audio to a stereo pair in a high quality analog environment while occupying only one rack space. The 2-BUS LT delivers quality you would expect from a full-scale analog console, but from a compact unit that was specifically designed for the home, project, and professional digital studio.
Dangerous Music 2-BUS LT Features
- Breathe the soul back into your mix.
- Mix faster- leave the faders up and let the 2-Bus LT take the heat.
- Restore punch, low end, and the stereo soundstage by breaking out the kick, snare, bass, loops, vocals, and instrumentation independently.
- A true summing amplifier: no hardware pan pots and level controls to degrade the audio path and lose your software's recallability.
- Integrate outboard gear with zero latency.
- Frequency Response: 1 Hz-100 kHz within 0.3 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.006% in audio band
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.007% IMD60 4:1
- Crosstalk @ 1 kHz: -97 dB
- Noise floor: -81 dBu total energy in audio band
- Max level: +27 dBu
- Nominal operating level: +4 dBu
- Input impedance: 25k ohm balanced
- Output impedance: 50 ohms balanced (600 ohm drive capable)
- Gain accuracy: +/- .25 dB
- Power consumption: 25 watts
Dangerous Music 2-BUS LT - Analog summing for your digital audio mix for under $1500!
Dangerous Music 2-BUS LT Summing Amp/Mixer Tech Specs
- Type Analog
- Channels 16
- Inputs - Line 2 x DB25 (CH 1-16)
- Inputs - Other 2 x XLR (Expansion)
- Outputs - Main 2 x XLR (Main), 2 x XLR (Monitor)
- Rackmountable Yes
- Height 1.75"
- Width 19"
- Depth 22"
- Weight 12 lbs.
AudioBuy International ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
- 1 Year return to base warranty replacement
- Delivered Price : + Import Tax
- Products are factory configured for 110VAC or 100-240VAC operation.
- The is shipped in brand new / sealed condition
- Buy products online with Paypal buyer protection
- Ships to most international locations serviced by FEDEX including Argentina , Austria , Belgium , Brazil , Bulgaria , Cameroon , Chile , Croatia , Czech Republic , Egypt , Estonia , Finland , Hungary , Indonesia , Ireland , Israel , Japan , Latvia , Lithuania , Macedonia , Malaysia , Mexico , Montenegro , Morocco , Netherlands , Palau , Philippines , Poland , Portugal , Romania , Russia , Slovenia , Taiwan , Thailand , Turkey , Ukraine and Vietnam.
Import duty and taxes maybe due when importing goods into your country. The import duty is calculated exclusively on the value of the imported goods. Your country's import tax is calculated based on the value of your order ( ).