The Dangerous Music 2-BUS+ is a 2U, 16-channel analog-summing mixer with both XLR and D-sub inputs. It raises the bar on its legendary 2-BUS predecessor with even lower crosstalk, distortion, and noise-floor performance along with stunningly precise soundstaging and center focus. Dangerous spent over two years developing three onboard audio processors that let you, with a simple push of a button and the twist of a knob, add tone and color to your stems or across your entire mix directly from the 2-BUS+. The 2-Bus+ is smartly designed, extremely useful, and sounds incredible. At AudioBuy.com.au Australia, we'd expect nothing less from Dangerous Music.
Dangerous Music 2-BUS+ at a Glance
- A trio of custom audio processors
- Outstanding professional flexibility
- Gang 'em for high channel count
A trio of custom audio processors
In sync with Dangerous Music's doctrine of tonal coloration as a per-project artistic choice, the 2-Bus+ features three separate custom audio processors that let you selectively add tone and color to your mixes. In parallel-processing mode, you can deploy "Harmonics," a tuned harmonic distortion generator and "Paralimit," a FET limiter on steroids. You can apply both of these across your stereo mix or on a pair of stems. "X-Former" kicks in a pair of custom transformers with core-saturation control on your stereo mix outs. You can have all three tone processors active concurrently, and you can flip the order of signal flow through distortion and limiting.
Dangerous Music knows that each engineer - and session - is unique, so they designed the 2-BUS+ for outstanding professional flexibility. They spec'd it with an XLR stereo insert before the outputs for adding a separate compressor or processing chain that you can bypass at the touch of a button for a quick reference comparison. Channels 1/2 and 9/10 can be set to mono to route, for instance, vocals/bass and kick/snare each to own mono input. They also gave the 2-BUS+ an output control stepped in .5dB increments from -4dB to +6dB, and included XLR connections for both the Main and Monitor outputs.
Gang 'em for high channel count
Need a full-on analog "console" summing experience? Gang together multiple 2-BUS+ units via the Stereo Expansion Inputs XLR to create a customized channel count. For the ultimate in tonal flexibility and control, the custom audio processors on each unit apply across the ganged group output. With three units, for instance, you'll have 48 channels of analog summing, with the first two units employing Harmonics (distortion), and Paralimit (limiter) across two separate stereo stems, and the third unit applying X-Former transformer saturation on the master stereo outputs.
Dangerous Music 2-BUS+ Features
- 16 inputs, two outputs
- Transformer with Saturation Control
- FET Limiter with Blend Control
- Harmonics Emphasis Control
- External Insert Loop
Get next-gen analog summing with the Dangerous Music 2-BUS+!
Dangerous Music 2-BUS+ Summing Mixer Tech Specs
- Type Analog
- Channels 16 x 2
- Inputs - Line 2 x DB-25,
- Inputs - Other 2 x XLR (Exp)
- Outputs - Main 2 x XLR
- Outputs - Other 2 x XLR (Monitor)
- Send/Return I/O 2 x XLR (Send), 2 x XLR (Return)
- Rackmountable Yes
- Height 3.5"
- Width 19"
AudioBuy International ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
- 1 Year return to base warranty replacement
- Delivered Price : + Import Tax
- Products are factory configured for 110VAC or 100-240VAC operation.
- The is shipped in brand new / sealed condition
- Buy products online with Paypal buyer protection
- Ships to most international locations serviced by FEDEX including Argentina , Austria , Belgium , Brazil , Bulgaria , Cameroon , Chile , Croatia , Czech Republic , Egypt , Estonia , Finland , Hungary , Indonesia , Ireland , Israel , Japan , Latvia , Lithuania , Macedonia , Malaysia , Mexico , Montenegro , Morocco , Netherlands , Palau , Philippines , Poland , Portugal , Romania , Russia , Slovenia , Taiwan , Thailand , Turkey , Ukraine and Vietnam.
Import duty and taxes maybe due when importing goods into your country. The import duty is calculated exclusively on the value of the imported goods. Your country's import tax is calculated based on the value of your order ( ).