The Lester K stereo rotary speaker emulator is designed for organ-type keyboards. The K doesn't include all the Lester G's features like a built-in compressor, but for guitarists who already own a compression pedal, it kicks butt! The Lester K delivers rotary speaker emulation at its finest in a compact, easy-to-use package. Stereo outputs provide a lush, realistic sound with either stereo or mono inputs. Tube-style overdrive is variable and the speaker balance can be fine-tuned. Switch between adjustable Fast and Slow modes to achieve that iconic sound when the big cabinet ramps up to speed and down.
Guitarists and keyboardists know that nothing beats a Leslie rotary speaker for smooth, swirling stereo chorus. The Electro-Harmonix Lester-K pedal re-creates the classic Leslie sound in pedal form with two adjustable speeds controlled by a footswitch to move between fast and slow textures without tying up your hands. The Lester-K's drive control adds B-3 guts and grit to your sound, while a balance control, which simulates the balance between a Leslie's horn and bass speaker, helps smooth out your tone. True stereo ins/outs and a stage-ready metal chassis make the Lester-K a great option for keyboardists wanting to add stereo textures to live work and ear-to-ear effects to recordings.
Electro-Harmonix Lester-K Rotary Speaker Pedal
- Lush, stereo rotary speaker emulation for keyboardists
- Vary speeds via footswitch to keep things interesting
- Momentarily pause speaker effects without changing tones
Lush, stereo rotary speaker emulation for keyboardists
From classic rock organ tones to dramatic guitar textures, the Electro-Harmonix Lester-K delivers in spades. EHX's faithful homage to the Leslie sound adds an instantly recognizable vibe to chords and leads, while its variable speeds, drive circuit, and balance control offer new tonal options for any style of music. AudioBuy.com.au Australia keyboardists appreciate the Lester-K's stageworthy build, which features a metal chassis for durability underfoot and a buffered bypass for long cable runs out to the soundboard.
Vary speeds via footswitch to keep things interesting
Variable speed is part of what separates the EHX Lester-K from other rotary speaker emulators. Players can set slow and fast speeds and toggle between them with a single footswitch for the dramatic, roaming textures Leslies are known for. An acceleration control lets you adjust the ramp-up/ramp-down time between speeds for seamless transitions.
Momentarily pause speaker effects without changing tones
The Lester-K has a traditional bypass switch for when you want to kill it completely. It also features a brake switch for when you want to keep your drive and tone settings without the speaker effects - great for guitar solos and subtle keyboard pads. This is just another way the Lester-K lets you add real humanized movement to your tone to keep your audience interested.
Electro-Harmonix Lester-K Rotary Speaker Pedal Features:
- The Leslie speaker sound in pedal form
- A rock 'n' roll staple
- Adds smooth, swirling chorus to chords and leads
- 2 speeds with fine adjustment and acceleration control
- Vary speeds and pause speaker effects via footswitch
- Drive control adds grit to organ and guitar tones
- Balance (tone) knob delivers cutting rhythms to smooth leads
- Stereo inputs and outputs for ear-to-ear effects
- Great for the stage and studio
- Buffered bypass prevents signal loss through long cable runs
- Includes power supply
Add instant vibe to your organ and guitar tones with the Electro-Harmonix Lester-K!
Electro-Harmonix Lester K Rotary Emulator Effect Pedal Tech Specs
- Pedal Type Rotary Speaker
- Inputs 2 x 1/4" (left, right instrument in)
- Outputs 2 x 1/4" (left, right)
- Power Supply Included 9.6V DC 200 mA power supply included
- Height 2.25"
- Width 4.0"
- Depth 4.75"
- Manufacturer Part Number LESTER-K
AudioBuy International ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
- 1 Year return to base warranty replacement
- Delivered Price : + Import Tax
- Products are factory configured for 110VAC or 100-240VAC operation.
- The is shipped in brand new / sealed condition
- Buy products online with Paypal buyer protection
- Ships to most international locations serviced by FEDEX including Argentina , Austria , Belgium , Brazil , Bulgaria , Cameroon , Chile , Croatia , Czech Republic , Egypt , Estonia , Finland , Hungary , Indonesia , Ireland , Israel , Japan , Latvia , Lithuania , Macedonia , Malaysia , Mexico , Montenegro , Morocco , Netherlands , Palau , Philippines , Poland , Portugal , Romania , Russia , Slovenia , Taiwan , Thailand , Turkey , Ukraine and Vietnam.
Import duty and taxes maybe due when importing goods into your country. The import duty is calculated exclusively on the value of the imported goods. Your country's import tax is calculated based on the value of your order ( ).