Yara² is a very versatile low noise optical compressor designed to meet the high standards of guitar and bass compression. It sits well in any mix and is a perfect "always on" toneshaping pedal. Yara² offers standard features of a compressor with a lot of headroom and a clean compression range from light to heavy. It is equipped with a blend knob to maximize your options for tone shaping. It is inspired by the Pale Green and Forest Green Compressor.
- Volume: Controls the overall volume of the effect
- Compression: Controls the amount of compression. Less touch sensitive response at higher settings
- Blend: Blends between effect and dry signal. Linear response
- Tone: Finetunes the compressed sound. Full range compression when turned all the way down, less bottom at middle position and less treble when turned all the way up
- Release: Controls the time before compression is being released
- Operates at 9-18V
- No battery support
- True bypass (relay)
- Soft switch
- Current consumption at 9V DC: 25mA
AudioBuy International ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
- 1 Year return to base warranty replacement
- Delivered Price : + Import Tax
- Products are factory configured for 110VAC or 100-240VAC operation.
- The is shipped in brand new / sealed condition
- Buy products online with Paypal buyer protection
- Ships to most international locations serviced by FEDEX including Argentina , Austria , Belgium , Brazil , Bulgaria , Cameroon , Chile , Croatia , Czech Republic , Egypt , Estonia , Finland , Hungary , Indonesia , Ireland , Israel , Japan , Latvia , Lithuania , Macedonia , Malaysia , Mexico , Montenegro , Morocco , Netherlands , Palau , Philippines , Poland , Portugal , Romania , Russia , Slovenia , Taiwan , Thailand , Turkey , Ukraine and Vietnam.
Import duty and taxes maybe due when importing goods into your country. The import duty is calculated exclusively on the value of the imported goods. Your country's import tax is calculated based on the value of your order ( ).