The PRS S2 McCarty 594 is a versatile, vintage-inspired instrument with rock-solid design that delivers both humbucking and single-coil tones in a modern, reliable package. Featuring a bound 22-fret Pattern Vintage neck and slightly thicker back for more sustain, the S2 McCarty 594 feels and sounds like a guitar you've been playing forever. A zinc two-piece bridge and vintage-style tuners anchor this guitar and stay true to the promise of the McCarty family.
Loaded with 58/15 "S" pickups, the S2 McCarty 594 has a warm, vintage-inspired tone. Whether you are looking for authentic humbucking tones or nuanced, sweet single-coil sounds, the S2 McCarty 594 can seamlessly master both sonic territories thanks to both the pickups and dual volume and push/pull tone control layout.
With an asymmetrical beveled maple top, mahogany back and a Burnt Amber Burst finish, this guitar is designed to capture the heart of the McCarty family of instruments and stay true to the S2 Series spirit, the S2 McCarty 594 is a guitar your arsenal deserves. Comes in a premium PRS gig bag.
AudioBuy International ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
- 1 Year return to base warranty replacement
- Delivered Price : + Import Tax
- Products are factory configured for 110VAC or 100-240VAC operation.
- The is shipped in brand new / sealed condition
- Buy products online with Paypal buyer protection
- Ships to most international locations serviced by FEDEX including Argentina , Austria , Belgium , Brazil , Bulgaria , Cameroon , Chile , Croatia , Czech Republic , Egypt , Estonia , Finland , Hungary , Indonesia , Ireland , Israel , Japan , Latvia , Lithuania , Macedonia , Malaysia , Mexico , Montenegro , Morocco , Netherlands , Palau , Philippines , Poland , Portugal , Romania , Russia , Slovenia , Taiwan , Thailand , Turkey , Ukraine and Vietnam.
Import duty and taxes maybe due when importing goods into your country. The import duty is calculated exclusively on the value of the imported goods. Your country's import tax is calculated based on the value of your order ( ).