This portable tube beast can bring down the house without lugging a cab on stage.
The Revv D20 is the world’s first Two Notes Torpedo-embedded amplifier. This all-tube head has an optional reactive load for organic feel and tone when playing without a cab, and hosts virtual cabinets onboard for direct recording, silent playing and live performance without a microphone.
Revv's designers set out to build an amp that not only has this new modern feature set but sounds incredible on its own as a standalone amplifier. The result is something convenient and great sounding at the lowest price point Revv has ever had.
- Go direct to Front of House, interface, or headphones – without a cabinet
- Small, light and durable
- Reactive load automatically engages when speaker is not detected to preserve amp
- Hundreds of virtual mics, speakers, cabinets, EQ, reverb and more available
- “Pre & Post” switch selects whether (in reactive load direct mode only) the power amp is in the signal chain. This is so you can take advantage of Two notes’ power amp simulation & dramatically change the character of the D20 with virtual tubes such as EL84, if you like
- Power: 20W (switchable to 4W)
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp); two 6V6 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, gain with push/pull pot for 2nd crunchier voicing
- Buffered series FX Loop
- Impedance: switchable 4/8 Ohm speaker jack
- Embedded Two Notes reactive load and virtual cabinets
- XLR balanced direct output, USB and ground lift for Torpedo embedded
- 6 pre-loaded virtual cabinets selectable via front knob – all customizable, or up to 128 via MID
- Select between internal and speaker load
- Level-adjustable headphone out
- High-quality transformers
- Easily accessible rear-bias test
- Easily accessible fuse
- Durable, lightweight aluminum enclosure
- LED-illuminated badge
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 6.31″ x 7.5″ x 12.31″ (including knobs, not including handle)
- Weight: ~9 lb.