Based on channel 4 of Revv's Generator 120, this meaty distortion will have you seeing red.
Revv’s Red Channel 4 is a thick-gain monster that still has the nuance to cover oldschool tones. The G4 is an amp-voiced pedal based on this tone used by premier touring and recording guitarists worldwide.
Applying feedback the designers received from the G3 pedal – they developed the polar opposite to its surgical, mid-forward Purple Channel voicing. The G4 is a great place to start for thick, saturated, amp-like tones and a complement to the G3 or any existing rig.
- Voicing based on Revv’s signature “Red Channel” from the Generator 120 & 100
- Durable, tested construction
- Thick, sustaining, amp-like tone
- Used by premier metal, rock, prog, blues, fusion, country, punk and pop artists worldwide
- Follow-up to the best-selling G3, applying all of the feedback and research from that to an all-new amp-like pedal
- Optimized for analog, digital and hybrid rigs
- 3 band EQ, 3 aggression modes, volume, & gain
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective red, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Top-mounted jacks
- 1-year warranty