The Universal Audio Apollo x4 allows musicians and producers to easily track, overdub, and mix larger projects with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, four Unison-enabled preamps, and QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing -- all in a desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac or PC.
Built upon UA's 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo x4 confidently outperforms everything in its class, with 127 dB D/A dynamic range and an included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins, giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.
- Record and mix with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion -- with the widest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface
- Four Unison-enabled preamps -- track larger projects with near-zero latency through preamp emulations from Helios, Neve, API, Manley, and more
- On-board UAD QUAD Core processing lets you track and mix with UAD plug-ins like the included Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
- Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD-2 devices over Thunderbolt, adding DSP and I/O as your studio grows
- Apollo x4 includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately.