Featuring two Unison mic preamps, Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing, and class-leading Universal Audio conversion, this portable 2-input and 4-output bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 audio interface provides a generous collection of UAD plug-ins to record album-quality vocals, guitars and more at near-zero latency.
Derived from Universal Audio’s award-winning Apollo interfaces, Arrow features an onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, letting musicians monitor and record through the full library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins at near-zero latency, no matter their audio software buffer setting.
Arrow also features acclaimed Unison mic preamp technology, giving musicians the tone, touch and feel of the world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amplifiers.
The included UAD studio mixing tools—featuring classic compressors, EQs, and reverbs—enable musicians, electronic producers and songwriters to produce polished tracks quickly and easily, right out of the box. Highlights include the UA 610-B Tube Preamp and Marshall Plexi Classic plug-ins — and Arrow can be expanded with exclusive titles from Neve, SSL, Fender and Ampeg.
The UAD library offers more than 100 titles, including everything from classic Moog filters to Ampex tape to Lexicon reverbs — with more being added every few months. These are the same UAD plug-ins used on hit records by Kendrick Lamar, Coldplay, Dr. Dre, Brad Paisley and many more.
Arrow Includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD Powered Plug-Ins Bundle
● UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
● Marshall® Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
● Precision Delay Modulation
● Precision Delay Modulation L
● Precision Reflection Engine
● Precision Channel Strip
● Pultec® EQP-1A EQ Legacy
● Pultec® Pro EQ Legacy
● Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
● Realverb Pro
● Softube Bass Amp Room 8x10
● Teletronix® LA-2A Compressor Legacy
● UA 1176LN® Compressor Legacy
● UA 1176SE Compressor Legacy
- Desktop 2-input 4-output Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Marshall, Fender and more
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter